Friday, January 9, 2009

About Myself

Hello. My name is Muhammad Hafeez Bin Abdul Nasir.Most of my peers call me Hafeez.I am nineteen years old and I was born on 8th of April 1990. Now I am studying in KBU International College, doing the AUSMAT programme. My ambition is to become a successful architect in the future.My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin.I studied at that school until Year 6. After I finished my UPSR examination, I went to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jitra to continue my secondary education.

I come from a family of six. I have three siblings, two sisters and a brother.Like myself there are all still studying.I am the third child of my family. Both my elder brother and sister are studying in Universiti Malaysia Perlis,UNIMAP.They are studying engineering.While my younger sister is studying in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jitra in Form 2.This school was my secondary school before I came to KBU International College.

The next thing I would like to write is about my hobbies. I have many hobbies. One of my hobbies is reading. I like to read different kinds of reading materials like novels, magazines, newspapers and journals.Recently, I have finished three novels namely,Desert Flower by Waris Dirie, Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah and Boy Tales of Childhood by Roald Dahl. I found that Falling Leaves is the most interesting novel between these novels because it contains many moral values and it helps me to improve my English.I also like to read many sorts of magazines like Reader’s Digest and National Geographic.These kinds of reading materials help me a lot in order to improve my English because reading makes a full man.

During the weekend, especially on Saturday morning, I used to go to the college library to make some revision and finish my assignments . This is because there are many books and different kinds of reading materials there to search for information. Futhermore, I also love to go to MPH bookstore during the weekend to buy some books or magazines.

Here in KBU, I enjoyed so many things with my friends.They are all so cooperative and friendly.There were so many activities we have done in this college like ice breaking and Gala night.Besides my classmates help to cheer up my life and they are also helpful in many ways.But in the class they are as quiet as a mouse. Sometimes we do presentation together in the class and help each other if we cannot understand certain topics taught by the lecturers in the class.We also enjoy to play bowling and go to the cinema together.

No comments:

Post a Comment